The 7 allies of a successful detox
1 - CURCUMA
Turmeric is well known for its medicinal and healing properties. It also detoxifies your liver, purifies the blood, and is beneficial for lung and colon health. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder, lemon juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a little honey (to taste) to a cup of hot water. Drink once a day for a few days or weeks.
- Alternatively, boil two cups of water, add half a teaspoon each of turmeric and ginger powder, and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain the tea and add the juice of half a lemon and a tablespoon of pure maple syrup. Drink several times a week or every day for a few weeks.
2 - NETTLES
Nettles are excellent for detoxifying the blood. The herb also works as a natural diuretic, promotes the elimination of inflammatory waste, and stimulates the lymphatic system. In addition, they contain vitamins A, B complex, C and D, as well as potassium, magnesium, iron and chlorophyll.
- Boil a cup of water and put a teaspoon of dried nettle leaves in it.
- Cover and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Drink this tea two or three times a day.
3 - DANDELION
Dandelion helps detoxification because of its detoxifying and diuretic properties. In addition, it promotes kidney and bladder cleansing and relieves problems such as water retention, upset stomach and constipation. In addition, it contains nutrients such as iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium and vitamins B and C.
- Boil two teaspoons of dried dandelion root in a cup of water.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pot and let it steep for about 10 minutes.
- Drink this tea twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, for a few days or weeks.
4 - GREEN TEA
Rich in antioxidants, green tea helps detoxify free radicals. It contains epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the liver from toxic damage.
A 2011 study by researchers at Newcastle University found that it may protect against Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. In addition, regular consumption of green tea will help facilitate weight loss, improve metabolism, and control hair loss.
Drink two to three cups of green tea a day. You can also take green tea extracts (100 to 750 mg per day).
5 - GREEN SMOOTHIES
This is the most common way to detoxify your body. It helps rid the body of harmful toxins while offering a wealth of vitamins, minerals and phyto-nutrients.
Green smoothies include a number of greens containing chlorophyll, which helps detoxify and get rid of heavy metals like those found in pesticides and industrial pollutants. Starting your day with this green smoothie will provide energy and boost metabolism.
- Put one cup of kale (coarsely chopped), one green apple (coarsely chopped), one ripe banana and half a cup of fresh parsley leaves in a blender. If you don't have the kale, then use the cabbage leaves.
- Mix the ingredients with about two cups of water.
- Start by drinking one cup of this smoothie daily. Gradually increase the dosage to three to four cups a day for at least three weeks.
6 - LEMON JUICE
Lemon juice works as a powerful detoxifier and alkalizer. It also stimulates bile production by the liver and increases mineral intake and absorption.
Its high antioxidant and vitamin C content will also boost your immune system. Lemons, especially the peels, contain an antioxidant called d-limonene, which activates enzymes in the liver that help eliminate toxic compounds.
- Drink a cup of hot water mixed with the squeezed juice of a lemon. Do this first thing every day in the morning until you experience better health.
- Mix half a cup of lemon juice, a tablespoon of honey, and a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a cup of hot water.
7 - EPSOM SALT BATHS
Epsom salt baths increase the level of magnesium in the body, which is necessary to detoxify the cells. It also helps to detoxify the metals in the body. In addition, it will soothe aches and pains.
- Mix one to two cups of Epsom salt in a bathtub filled with warm water.
- Soak in the bath for about 15 minutes.
- Do this up to three times a week.
Note: Epsom salt baths are generally not recommended for people with high blood pressure and heart problems.
8 - BONUS - OUR DETOX GUMMIES
Our experts have created the detox formula to help you regain a healthy immune system. Using innovation, science and the best of what nature has to offer, each of the natural vitamins has been carefully chosen for their benefits. By combining them, we have obtained the ideal formula: Come and discover them directly on our store!